The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2925.jpeg

I trust everyone had a good weekend of fun.

Sad news. Steve Andberg has decided to retire and will be closing The Witches Brew on June 1.

While I'm happy for my friends Steve and Kay, it's still sad. We've had a lot of laughs, made lifelong friendships and had some great (and not so great) beer there over the years. If there's an upside, now Steve will be able to join in on outings he had to miss before because the shop was open.

Sad to see another one go.
But speak not of age. I feel older all the time when I can't keep up with tech trends and ai tomfoolery.

It's getting to the point where I need @paulthenurse to make me a VladTheImpaler wrought iron "And Stay Off My Lawn" fence.

High Tide!

1711233311789.png

Hoping this storm stays as rain here - and snow up north. My sister and BIL skied Cannon yesterday in a foot of freshies, said it was the best skiing in years, and the mountains might get a couple of feet from this storm...

Shovel it? I'd love to be partying in it! Cannon is 10 minutes from our house up there.
Everyone in the family is dying they can't get up there until the weekend ⛷️

Cheers!

Back