• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- 4 1bbl or 2 2bbl SS Fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Upgrading brewery capacity and looking for the right fermenters. The supplier I got my first for from is now out of stock. I snoozed & I loozed.
So If anyone has something appropriate or leads, I greatly appreciate it.
Looking for stainless tanks 4 @ 35-40 gal or 2 @ 65-75gal Pref w/ cip spray balls. Cone bottom best, dish bottom ok. Ability to hold pressure a must.
THANKS!

@ JRems- Thanks, I posted in that thread. Those are what I have 4 of allready and what im really looking for. They work great and the price is right.

@chefmike-Those tanks look sweet. There a bit out of my price range, I was hoping to scoop up somthing used for about half that, but if i cant find one i'll just have to make the investment. thanks!

Latest posts

Back