What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would remember!!! [emoji3] I cracked a bottle open last night and it was a gusher. It was also thick and cloying. Undrinkable in my opinion and a friends.

I think next time I’ll use the PB in the boil and maybe some in the fermenter. At bottling time I don’t think it did anything good for the beer.

Thank you for your help and input. I won’t give up on it.
Keep me posted on that technique. Love a good PB!

PhP Belgium...not bad
20171217_194915_Film1.jpg

I may actually have a beer tonight not sure ever been so stressed it actually causes you to vomit? Lol

..but I'm happy it all made it! I hope you like it there's some juicy bombs and maltier beers with a bite @PianoMan

I may actually have a beer tonight not sure ever been so stressed it actually causes you to vomit? Lol

..but I'm happy it all made it! I hope you like it there's some juicy bombs and maltier beers with a bite @PianoMan

Can't wait. Chilling one now. Don't vomit! Wait till 50, won't give a chit about anything.

Sometimes I just like to waste money apparently...

20171218_202834_Film1.jpg
20171218_204113_Film1.jpg

20171218_203159.jpg

Homebrew NEIPA v1 while dry hopping NEIPA v2. Went from 1.052 to 1.008 in 5 days. Missed out on my dry hop timing, I swear krausen never formed and airlock hardly bubbled. Fooled me.

IMG_0310.jpg

The beer I enjoyed while cooking & eating dinner. Then...

IMG_0311.jpg

The beer I am enjoying while I setup the Amazon FireTV Stick I won via Twitter that arrived today. This is tasty (first time enjoying it) but it’s expensive here. I don’t think I’ll be buying it very often.

Forgot this guy. Slammed last night. Went for 2.
IMG_7710.jpg

Had a few waters to wash down a #NOFILTER IPA

IMG_7720.jpg

IMG_7723.jpg

Back