Blonde Ale Squeeze My Lemon Summer Blonde

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to try this recipe again this weekend and this time double it.

Last time I did this it seemed a lil watered down, can't seem to find my notes on what I ended up with post boil.

What is the Pre-Boil, and Post Boil?

I also see two different batch sizes on the original post. Should it have been 6.25g post boil and 5.25 in the Ferm?

Thanks

Okay, so you got about 4.5 - 4.75 gal in the ferm. Think that seems about right when I did this batch too. I remember it being small

Am doing a double batch of this. But no active fermentation. I've never used dry yeast before, last time I used a British white labs. Was I suppsed to double up on the dry packets (4). I'm getting mixed info when doing a search.

Thanks

Am doing a double batch of this. But no active fermentation. I've never used dry yeast before, last time I used a British white labs. Was I suppsed to double up on the dry packets (4). I'm getting mixed info when doing a search.

Thanks
I've never done 10 gallon batches but I feel like I've read that 1 is enough if you rehydrate it before pitching. Don't quote me on that though.

I used two packets and just discovered I SHOULD have hydrated them. It’s been a week. So I guess without hydration I basically used 1 pack will cell count loss...should I hydrate one pack and insert?

Back