• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Brewers Gold whole leaf hops for sale in the Detroit area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmandrze

Reaction score
Long time guest/lurker. I started growing hops on the farm last year, this year we got a lot more than last year and more than I will use. I would like them to get used, I have 10.5 pounds of dried and vaccumed sealed brewers gold whole leaf hops that are currently being stored at around 44 degrees. I had a sample tested and results show 6.9% alpha acid, 4.1% beta acid and 35% cohumulone. I have copies of the data sheet if you want a copy. I am in Ferndale, work in Warren and travel to Milford weekly. Contact me at [email protected] with any questions or too set up a time/place too meet.

2oz vacuumed sealed $3
5oz vacuumed sealed $5

Thanks,

Jason

I can ship up to 5oz any where in the lower 48 for $5.80 shipping plus the cost of the hops. Total would be $10.80 for 5oz. Let me know if you are interested.

Jason

Still have hops that are ready to ship. Let me know if you are interested.

Jason

Still have some hops, if you are interested in a few pounds we can work out some volume pricing.

Jason

Still have hops ready to ship. Brewers gold is a good substitute for bullion, northern brewer and galena. Let me know how much you are interested in.

Jason

Still have some hops left, I need to get them out of the fridge. $7/lb two or more pounds $6/lb. Willing to ship.

Jason

I'm interested in a pound shipped to 19446. Please let me know total cost. Thanks

Everyone should have a PM with quotes for what they were interested in. Feel free to ask if you have any questions or want different amounts.

Jason

Back