Beer Trailer - Using Existing Lines on Corny Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zadams14

Reaction score
So I'm getting married at the end of the month and we were lucky enough to get our hands on a beer trailer (cold storage and 6 taps) and of course we're using 3 of the taps for my first few batches of all-grain.

All the lines are set inside and Sankey couplers attached. The liquor store we're renting the unit from seemed concerned that I would potentially take off their existing barb and nut endings that attached to the Sankey couplers. I told him I'd be able to put everything back on but would try and find away to maybe work with what was already in place.

I definitely know what to do if I don't mind putting my own barb and swivels nuts on but is there anything that can be done to work with the existing beer nuts (19/32" I believe) and still attach to a 1/4" ball lock disconnect?

thanks drocu. a local liquor store has about 3 of them available to rent and a local distributor has been known to rent one as well.

A coupler is exactly what I need but a shank is probably a little more than I want to spend to get there. Thanks for the advice!

Back