looking for Keg setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronin

Reaction score
Hi, anyone else in Canada and found a good source of corny keg supplies for setup? I cannot find a thing locally and I'm getting impatient waiting for something to come up in the calssifieds...
if there is a good website, that is reputable and has decent prices.. preferably in Canada I would consider buying everything online and paying shipping...

thanks

p.s. I have a spare fridge and will need to buy taps for mounting through the door, and also a dripo tray, etc...

I got referred to a company named baron draft in regina here. The website lists commercial style keg stuff but apparently he can get everything. I was going to give him a call once I get my fridge.

I was also considering ordering a bunch of stuff in. A friend of mine is looking to upgrade his current setup and was planning on ordering stuff in. We might do a really large order to save on shipping.

Back