• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pell City Alabama Area - Selling Everything - All My Brew Kit For Sale - CHEAP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutilated1

Beer Drenched Executioner
Reaction score
If anyone lives near or around the Pell City Alabama Area, you might be interested in this. My wife and I are divorcing, and I'm moving so I need to get rid of all my brew kit, so I'm willing to sell the entire thing for a very reasonable price to the first person who's willing to drive out here and pick it up and carry it away.

My beer kit includes:

2 glass carboys
2-3 brew buckets / primary fermenters
1 cooper's fermenter
1 bottling bucket
1 bottle capper
8 gallon brew pot
propane burner
igloo cooler type mash tun
partially filled CO2 tank with regulator
4 5 gallon ball lock kegs in good shape
connectors, hose, and party faucet for kegs
various and assorted other things like mash paddles, air locks, hydrometers
a metric ****-ton of bottles, 12 oz, 22 oz, and flip-top liters

I need to move out of this house by July 26th, and where I am going I will have no room for brewing or storing this stuff so my loss is your gain.

I am willing to be extremely flexible on the price to any homebrewer or want to be homebrewer in the area who will put this stuff to good use and can come to my house to pick it up and carry it away. I will consider any offers for the individual items, or will sell the entire thing in one lot - it needs to go, I need it out of my house because the judge has order my house to be listed and sold. As much as I enjoy brewing and drinking, right now the brew equipment qualifies as clutter and I've just got to get rid of it.

I don't get on the computer much these days to check PMs, but I will try to get back on regularly and check my messages if you want to PM me here about this. Or the number in my pocket is xxx.xxx.xxxx

I've got to list some other stuff I need to sell on eBay and Craigslist, so I will hope to get back on here later and maybe attach some pictures so you can see what all I've got and see if there is anything you want.

Can somebody help a brewer out and take this stuff of my hands please ?

Ever think of getting a small storage place to store it all for now?

thats not really an option for me, I'm breaking up in a 14 year marriage and its not just a brew kit I need to get rid of. I've got all kinds of things that I don't have a place for including in the storage in my new apartment, so even if I was going to get an extra storage space, brew kits are way way down on the list of priorities right now.

I don't know your situation so this is just a guess...if you're moving out would it be possible to get an apartment with an extra bedroom? :confused:

No not really. I have two kids and they both need a bedroom, and the place where we are moving is maybe 1/2 mile from where I work so there isn't a 4 bedroom place available where I need to get to. Wife and I have a huge house now, and its full of stuff we've collected over 14 years, even after she gets her half I won't be able to keep anywhere near all my stuff and my kids stuff. The kids are both coming with me and really even with an extra bedroom there isn't a place to keep everything. My brewing stuff has to go, and there is a whole lot of other stuff thats more important to me than my brewing stuff that I've got to get rid of as well.

I know getting rid of your brew kit sounds like crazy talk, I've said so myself - but there isn't a way around it.

Sorry to have all of us trying to change your mind... but do let us know if you'd consider shipping any of this!

No not really. I have two kids and they both need a bedroom, and the place where we are moving is maybe 1/2 mile from where I work so there isn't a 4 bedroom place available where I need to get to. Wife and I have a huge house now, and its full of stuff we've collected over 14 years, even after she gets her half I won't be able to keep anywhere near all my stuff and my kids stuff. The kids are both coming with me and really even with an extra bedroom there isn't a place to keep everything. My brewing stuff has to go, and there is a whole lot of other stuff thats more important to me than my brewing stuff that I've got to get rid of as well.

I know getting rid of your brew kit sounds like crazy talk, I've said so myself - but there isn't a way around it.

Wow, too bad you couldn't keep the house and have her move...;) This would clear out a lot of HER stuff from YOUR house...:ban:

Me and wife discussed seperating in the past (once) and she said we'd split the money from the house (since it's paid off) and I told her that I would keep the house and pay her for half of it with the money we already had in the bank...;)

Sorry to have all of us trying to change your mind... but do let us know if you'd consider shipping any of this!

Make me an offer on what you're interested in, and I'll ship it - I'm off work tomorrow so I've got all day to get it boxed up and to the UPS store.

Im moving again so i have some more bottles about three cases, two fermenters , and a bottling bucket -- it needs to go today. Im in Hoover Al near lorna road. two oh five, nine one three, nine six four seven. Will accept any offer if you come get it, but it has to be today i have to hand the keys back this evening.

Back