Conicals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhh huh.

Looks good, who knows. Buy it and post back.

I've actually bought one from him - have not used it yet but I can tell you it is as advertised, and shipped fast!.

I know for me, even with the shipping it was the best deal..

Guinness71 said:
I've actually bought one from him - have not used it yet but I can tell you it is as advertised, and shipped fast!.

I know for me, even with the shipping it was the best deal..

Did it come with a racking port assembly?

Brewing Clamper said:
God, every time this is posted I struggle to not hit the "Buy Now" button!

Same here! Only thing that keeps me from buying a couple is the fact that they are 7gallons. If these were 12 or 15gallons conicals I'd be all over them.

I did email the seller and asked if he was a.) using the TMS cones and b.) if he can make largers ones.

I'll post here when/if I hear back from him/her.

HarvInSTL said:
Did it come with a racking port assembly?

I'm new, speak slower and louder.. :D No really, it comes with everything shown except a stopper & lock - and you need to get 1/2" barb for dumping and 1/2" - 3/8" for bottling.. All NPT... True - it is only a 7 gal. I think I'm going to do a Double Choc. Stout in it next week maybe..

Guinness71 said:
and 1/2" - 3/8" for bottling.. All NPT... True - it is only a 7 gal. I think I'm going to do a Double Choc. Stout in it next week maybe..

Ummmmm...you can bottle straight out of this? Or do you mean to rack to bucket? Sorry, never dealt with conicals before....

Guinness71 said:
I'm new, speak slower and louder.. :D No really, it comes with everything shown except a stopper & lock - and you need to get 1/2" barb for dumping and 1/2" - 3/8" for bottling.. All NPT... True - it is only a 7 gal. I think I'm going to do a Double Choc. Stout in it next week maybe..

Take a look at the second picture. That is a racking arm or racking port assembly.

It is another $50-$100 part if these don't come with them.

now thats cheap, I even wanted to hut buy. I just have nowhere to put it and dont have 200 some dollars to spend either.

Latest posts

Back