Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
day_trippr said:
Uh huh. If you had paid that overdue cable bill in time you wouldn't have missed the last game, when Brady racked up 432 yards and a QB rating of almost 152... Cheers! ;)
1st time this year? Congrats, I won a 100$ gift cars to my local bar for sitting through the first half of that awfully officiated game. Can you say home field advantage

Q: What does a Vermont native and a bottle of beer have in common?
A: They’re both empty from the neck up.

Which pretty much explains everything.

Moving right along...

So, if one were to go back, say, a year, and was trying to cobbled up a schedule for Thursday Night Football in 2013 (or any other year, actually) what in gawd's name would have caused said person to pick Redskins-Vikings?

A stroke, maybe?

Sheesh.

I see [Scrubs] reruns in my immediate future...

Cheers!

Pretty sad when Romo throws for more yards in one game then Brady in two hahaha

Haha oh good another idiot comes to the thread.

You do realize you can make your "stat" work with pretty much any two QBs in the league during any given year.

Haha oh good another idiot comes to the thread.

You do realize you can make your "stat" work with pretty much any two QBs in the league during any given year.

Wait for it: "Hoppy's Quarterback Wheel Of Parity" coming to a forum near you :rolleyes:

Speaking of Parity Wheels, with Tampa Bay and Jacksonville (who suck like all Floreeeda teams) vying for the #1 draft pick, if either goes goose egg for the season, there can't even be a wheel in 2013. Hoppy's vestigial brain might just implode...

Cheers! ;)

day_trippr said:
Uh huh. If you had paid that overdue cable bill in time you wouldn't have missed the last game, when Brady racked up 432 yards and a QB rating of almost 152... Cheers! ;)
If you could take your eyes off of that screen once in a while, you might know what having a social life is like. :)

Hahaha Miami heat suck. Lose to the worst team in the league. **** you lebron. Go play with your kids and make a commercial

Don't know who you're talking about. Are they in the AFC? Or are you in the wrong place?

This is more of a football with other sports thrown in type thread. Baseball was talked about a little. I just wanted to put it out there that Miami blew it hard hahaha

Packers just need to win enough to stay in the playoff hunt. Give the rest of the starters a chance to get back.

sd-1.jpg

Back