Cards or Steelers? Call it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnaBonger

Reaction score
Well, who's your pick?

Oh, and what ya drinkin'?

Me? Steelers & IPA, Wheat and/or Coffee Stout..........

I'd like to see the Cards win (since the Pats aren't in). Drinking Shipyard since my Hefe turned out like poo... almost undrinkable! First time I've had that happen.

Steelers.... I don't know anything about football but I am drinking a bit of 999 and some of my Ordinary Bitter

I'd like to see the Cards win, but if I was betting the farm, I would have to take the Steelers.

I'd like to see the Cards win (since the Pats aren't in). Drinking Shipyard since my Hefe turned out like poo... almost undrinkable! First time I've had that happen.

Hell yah brotha! Huge pats fan here. Wearing my Moss jersey actually too haha. Go cardinals! Drinking my Imperial Winter Ale :ban:
I have my Pats shirt on and am pulling for the Steelers. Why Cardinals, Pats fans? You need to root for the AFC and the Steelers.:D

Bears fan here so I don't care too much. But I'd like to see the Cards... what a freakin game!
Eh, the game was horribly played and hard to watch until the last four minutes. Then it got really good.

Santonio Holmes is going to take his place alongside Dwight Clark for all-time great Super Bowl catches.

Great ending. The Cards proved that they deserved the chance to play in the Superbowl and made Pitt earn the win.

Better late than never, but I love the Steelers!! Cardinals played a great game though. Certainly better than I thought they could play. They really made the Steelers earn that win.

Great game. The Cardinals showed everyone of the doubters, including myself, that they deserved to be there. And the Steelers showed that their offense could make the plays it needed to. It was not all about the Steelers defense.
I thought both teams played hard the entire game with huge momentum swings both ways.

Go Steelers!

Craig

PS Enjoyed an Oatmeal Stout and Chinook IPA while watching the game.

Back