• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Another Ebay deal - 1/2 inch Silicone tubing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I know, but I missed the others back when it was cheaper. You snooze you lose =) And yes, it's still a good deal =)

Ya, it's a good price, but not a great deal like before. I didn't think he would sell at those prices again.

It still works out to only $1.40/ft. That's cheaper that any brew-shop price I've ever seen ($1.60 is the best I've found online), and shipping is included.

But, yeah... supply and demand at work. The previous price was a freaking STEAL. This one is more reasonable, and still the best price you will find.

I bought a couple hundred feet of this exact tubing and only need 20' or so. I have a lot of it available for anyone interested. I don't know what shipping would be for 20' or 25' lengths but I could try to figure it for anyone interested. I have $1.40 per foot in the stuff so if I get that back and shipping is covered I'm happy. Just so happens when I was looking all the short rolls were gone so I bought the big one. Email is best at [email protected] Local pick-up around Dayton Ohio is fine too. This is the 1/2" ID and 3/4" OD silicone tubing

Back