• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Tier gravity stand repost

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoZzyFresh

Reaction score
:fro:Hi all,

Selling a 3 tier gravity all grain brew stand that has only been used for a few batches for $350. We are only selling it to adapt our system to a new location as our ceilings are not tall enough to accomadate this 9 foot tall bad boy. This unit has 2 burners (1 for HLT & 1 for boil). One of the burners has never been used and the unit is converted for running with standard propane although changing to natural gas is easy as pie. We can also throw in a 10 or 20 PSI regulator depending on what you need. we have only used it a few times and are now moving to a horizontal system due to limitations in our new brew space. Please e-mail me if interested. If i do not respond right away just keep in mind i only check this one maybe 2 times a day.

These were taken a while ago....the day we brought it home. the only things different than in these pix is that it has 2 new high volume burners(sound like jet engines), the shelves have been flipped upside down to avoid kegs falling off or moving, and it has been set up for propane.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24061180@N08/3965649077/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24061180@N08/3965649035/

Does that come with a 24' extension ladder and safety harness? That mother is huge.:mug:

yea at 9ft tall we have brewometers on all vessels and hoses can be attached to the side for easy fill. You never have to go up to the HLT so it's not a huge deal.

Back