I am ashamed.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should enlighten them!

I recall one of my buddies tossing some bread yeast in grape juice and just sticking it on top of the fridge. We drank it late night. ick.

hahaha, I should!

But this beer is so tasty, and it makes me sleepy.... Bed looks much better than trying to type in cohesive sentences....:D

Gig'em Ags!!!

That being said, what were they thinking?!?!? Being an Aggie, I understand the Aggie ingenuity and all, but fermenting applejuice with bread yeast has to be a billion times better than banana bread beer :cross:

Of course, there are issues with their idea that it is legal for <21 to brew in Texas but hey it is a college paper. Can't expect too much, and I never did when I was there reading it. The comics had the highest accuracy :D

My second batch was choked down. :eek:

They may as well have written an article about Pruno. That is what the Opinion column's for, right? You don't have to be the best educated, just willing to write self-effacing drivel. :D And when you're underage, you sacrifice quality for availability.

Some people will quit when they don't get it right. Others, like ourselves, will pursue the knowledge and techniques that make it better. :mug:

Back