Kegstand FAIL!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am no longer an atheist. I don't believe it is possible for the human race to evolve that far into stupidity without natural selection weeding them out first. I also saw evidence of that jerk being punished by God when he turned up the knob on gravity. :)

And of course his drunken, stupid friends were laughing at him even after he fell on his neck. If he was paralyzed and couldn't move afterwards, they'd probably still be laughing.

I love how the guy continues to count as the guy is falling. That's what the guy gets for showing off. :D

I love your avatar!! I would like to see you post on this forum more often. You don't need to say anyting worth listening to.....Just bring your avatar to each and every thread please. :)

awesome...we were always a little smarter and had people hold you upside down...way safer than that

Back