Mr. Beer goes horribly wrong

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfc

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Haha, this guy uses a 15 year old Mr. Beer ingredients kit, adds baker's yeast and then talks about E Coli, Salmonella and his funeral. :D Is this anyone that posts here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g09b17V4NWQ&feature=related]Mr. Beer Goes Horribly Wrong - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds like it had some good charcoal and bread notes to it. Mouthfeel a little thin from the 3 or so cups of sugar but the ABV was probably decent. He couldn't get the coconut to come through, though. Did he use fresh coconut? BAWAHAHAHAHA!!!

I want to recreate this just to taste what he tasted. Maybe I should start rummaging through yard sales to get my ingredients. I'll call it Vintage Brewing. Anybody have a couple ounces of EKG from 1994?

That video is pretty funny. In the comments he mentions moving onto fermenting in 5 gallon carboys and has made about 65 gallons of beer since he brewed this beer. I'm glad to see he gave it another go and kept on going.

Back