PRE-Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale! Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, we will be releasing our Black Friday / Cyber Monday ad next week but we wanted to start the sales right now. As you know, we've been offering FREE SHIPPING on orders $100+ for the month of November (use promo code FALL2011) and now we have even more products on sale. Look below at the 3 products that are on sale now, and we GUARANTEE these won't be on sale any further than they are now during Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend!!! (Click on the photos for more info, or click HERE for the category page)

1 Keg Basic Kit, Standard Kit, Pin Lock Keg & 4 lb. CO2 Cylinder! - $119.95

Kegerator, One Faucet Tower, Homebrew Connections (CHOOSE PINLOCK OR BALLOCK) - $449.95

Kegerator, Two Faucet Tower, Homebrew Connections (CHOOSE PINLOCK OR BALLOCK) - $549.95

cheers,

joshua

I have been in touch with Ben G trying to get a quote on a ready to roll 2 tap system. I am ready to grow from bottling to kegging. I wish your ready to roll 2 tap system was on sale as an item so I wouldn't have to add items to the no keg system you are running.

I have been in touch with Ben G trying to get a quote on a ready to roll 2 tap system. I am ready to grow from bottling to kegging. I wish your ready to roll 2 tap system was on sale as an item so I wouldn't have to add items to the no keg system you are running.

you can get this kit (http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=431), add two pin lock kegs (http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=392) and a 4 lb. CO2 (http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=568) all for $195 shipped. i know that's not much consolation if you're wanting it on sale but compare us apples to apples with other sites and our everyday pricing is still more affordable than our competition.

of course, black friday / cyber monday weekend is almost here and these 3 products aren't the only things getting discounts that weekend!

:mug:

joshua

Any chance of doing a sale on a ball-lock version of this? I wouldn't mind picking up another regulator and co2 canister, but all ready have existing ball lock keg(s).

all of our kits come with threaded disconnects to make it easier for customers with existing kegs to keep the ones they have and not have to change out the lines every time you switch which keg you're tapping. if your existing kit doesn't have threaded disconnects on the lines, you can pick up threaded ball lock disconnects and use the lines from this kit with either disconnect type.

as far as offering this kit in ball lock style at this price, it won't be this low during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend.

we'll be releasing our complete Black Friday / Cyber Monday ad sometime early next week!

cheers,

joshua

I just want to say I put in a huge order with KC and have been very happy with the quality of their kegs, hoses, and regulators.

I'll be getting one of the Keg kits. Can I buy now or Black Friday only? THANKS!

~Ty

Placed an order for my first kegging equipment. Looking forward to the black Friday ad.

You won't be dissappointed...KC has the best customer service (bar none) that I have ever delt with! I'm about to order 4 more ball locks myself! Happy Kegging!

Just got a new keg, tank, and tower from kegconnection.com and I couldn't be happier. Now awaiting these deals so I can buy some more!

Yes, I know i said there was a chance we would release it today but it will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. We just finished moving our location from San Marcos TX to Comanche TX and will be fully operating out of there starting tomorrow! While this is great and exciting, the downside is that we had to miss out on our ad finalization meeting today and it got pushed to tomorrow morning. Once that meeting takes place and I get the green light on the pricing/photos I have on our ad, you guys will be the first ones to see it sometime early afternoon. It will then get uploaded on our front page on thanksgiving day and the sale will be live @ 12:01 AM, Friday. thanks for your patience with me, I'm real excited about it this year!

cheers,

joshua

Yes, I know i said there was a chance we would release it today but it will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. We just finished moving our location from San Marcos TX to Comanche TX and will be fully operating out of there starting tomorrow! While this is great and exciting, the downside is that we had to miss out on our ad finalization meeting today and it got pushed to tomorrow morning. Once that meeting takes place and I get the green light on the pricing/photos I have on our ad, you guys will be the first ones to see it sometime early afternoon. It will then get uploaded on our front page on thanksgiving day and the sale will be live @ 12:01 AM, Friday. thanks for your patience with me, I'm real excited about it this year!

cheers,

joshua

So forum users still have to wait till after midnight to get the deals? We just see the adds first...or can we order once the adds are posted here? Thanks

Did you get the green light on the ad? :) Looking forward to seeing it!

That's awesome that we get a 3 hr head start - I can get to sleep early!

Back