What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hop Henge IPA from Deschutes Brewery.

If you're a hop head and you have a chance to pick up some don't miss out. My first time trying this, but I think it's growing on me. :mug:

Hop Henge Experimental IPA

IBU 95. ABV 8.75%

a bit spendy at $5.60 for a 22oz.

Sierra Nevada Torpedo...Extra IPA.

p1040028.jpg

Sierra Nevada Torpedo...Extra IPA.

So BM...what say ye about it?

BTW, I'm drinking my first SN Summerfest of the year. Gotta say, it's definitely a crisp and clean session beer. Will be great for those 110F day I'll be seeing in a few weeks. At this point with the colder weather I'm wishing for more hops, but not sure if it would really fit the style of a lager. Overall great beer...and when I want hops I can always crack one of those Torpedos in the fridge :D. Cheers all, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. :mug:

Highlands Oatmeal Porter, hadn't had any Highlands(brewed in Asheville) in quite a while but picked it up since it was on sale. Decent, not much complexity, alright stuff. What is really tasty is my 4 week old baby that I just cracked tonight, my first AG, Edworts Haus Pale Ale. Just outright sublime stuff, I am content with my efforts and I believe I will have another!

Cheers!

Hoegaarden. First six pack of that. Nice and clean. A little too dry to be refreshing (i'm doing yard work today).

On tap is my Knee Kicker Amber Lager. I don't wanna talk it up too much cause its my own but it is a well balanced amber with a great finish. Enough aroma hops to make a mouth water. Good sunny afternoon beer.

Just had a Laurelwood Hooligan (sortof like an ESB?) and a Laurelwood Tree Hugger Porter, both on tap. Prior to that had a 22oz of Firestone Walker DBA. Now moving on to some Eisenbahn Dourada Brazilian Gold.

Damn I wish I had some homebrew. Soon.

Tonight I'm drinking the first batch I have ever made of dry stout, its awesome. You would think that I would have done a dry stout before batch number 63!

Had a Tsingtao with my Mongolian Beef. Not all that good by itself, but works extremely well quenching those little red peppers.

Just finished a Boulder Brewing Hazed and infused... meh.

Now I am drinking a homebrew Im calling "my 3 cents"
1.100 OG
100 IBU
Centennial Hops.

Tasty.

Victory Wild Devil. Definite Brett character in the nose, a touch of the characteristic pie cherry tartness followed by the usual Hop Devil hop punch.

Hydro sample from Common Room ESB. Is good! Mmmmm yeast....(I think I'll go have a pint of Brown Ale to wash it down)

Water..............for now, but I have to see how low my Mac and Jacks is when I get home and see if it can be finished, it was really light the other week and I have to be close.

Back