Where can I get an orifice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullet

Reaction score
I need an orifice for a BG14 Banjo burner. I easily can find the 3/8x1/4 in. The BG14 needs a 3/8 flare x 3/8 npt.

With that thread title, I can't say anything that would not be sarcastic so I'll just wish you good luck with your problem!

Your thread title leaves you open for much derision. Many of us are looking for one, but we don't post that information here.

Thread title is just inviting off topic conversation and degradation of the thread... wouldn't three be better than one (brew kettle, mash, hlt)?

That's weird, We have gone through dozens of banjo burners and never experienced that. The simple fix is a 3/8" to 1/4" brass bushing.
247700_front200.jpg

Did it work for you Bullet? I'm running into the same issue with a bg14 that I was gifted. Picked up a 20psi regulator that came with the 1/4" but that is too small.

Regulators that have an orifice attached are typically 1/8". With pipe, the size 1/8" - 1/4" etc. refers to the inside diameter of the pipe and not the outside diameter.

Back