Teach a Friend to Homebrew Day...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devaspawn

Reaction score
Thought I would post the text from an email that the president of Fredericksburg Brewing Insiders sent (my homebrew club).

All,

Teach A Friend to Homebrew Day was a success. Sorry I couldn't be there. If you haven't had a chance to read "Musings Over a Pint" , David sums it up very well, and the pictures are great. Here are the links again:

Post: http://www.musingsoverapint.com/2008/11/teach-friend-to-homebrew-day.html
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/vadavid/sets/72157608569513381/

Great BIG Thanks to Zacc for organizing and brewing, and Pat made a real nice display of hops and grain for folks to see and touch. Also helping answer questions and pouring samples were John Wheeler, Wendy, Jamie, Justin, and of course Susan. She was a real trooper. She took two bottles of my Pale Ale over to pour samples while I was still asleep. Special Thanks to Jeff for allowing us to set up our table at the brewery. Because of all your efforts, we have several people who are interested in FBI. Also, I believe Bryant was there taking copious notes for his research paper, and we had Gregg Wiggins from the Mid-Atlantic Brewing News there. Looks like we may make it into the next edition. COOL! I apologize if I missed anyone who was there. THANKS again everyone for a great job!

Cheers,

Brian

:tank:

It's nice! I see most of these guys only once a month and it's nice to get validation on a beer you think is good from people who are mostly in the know and to get help on those brews that need it from those same people.

:tank:

The AHA posted a picture our Teach a Friend brew group.

Beertown-Homebrewing

I am the one with the tie-dye shirt. I brewed the APA (Mike McDole's recipe). We had 4 brewers and 3 or 4 observers.

Back