LHBS in FL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is a place in Davie called Brewmasters on 595 and pine island.

Also, Lake Worth has a great place called BX Beer Depot.

Brewmasters is a brew on premise but they do sell ingredients and supplies "a little steep though"

BX Depot in Lake Worth is definitely worth the drive. they have great prices and good supply of hops. They also sell kegging equipment and have great microbrews for sale to. the have an online store and you get next day shipping in florida for the standard rate.

I've had great luck in in Tally with Homebrewden. Very accommodating when I needed to stop by on a monday when I was closed. They also vacuum seal their hops in 1oz bags. Real nice.

When they forgot to get me hops, they ground shipped them at no cost as well.

Their website needs updating, but I was impressed with the large amounts of grains and specialty grains they had on hand.

Good to see another Floridian! To tell you the truth, brewmasters is pricey and limited. I order from AHS and love the customer service/prices/shipping rates and times.

where is cape coral?

We need to get a Florida group brew together! I didn't realize there were so many south Florida brewers here.

where is cape coral?

We need to get a Florida group brew together! I didn't realize there were so many south Florida brewers here.
Rant
No one knows where it is but

The ten largest cities in the state of Florida are as follows, with populations as of the July 1, 2006, United States Census estimate.

Jacksonville (794,555)
Miami (404,048)
Tampa (332,888)
St. Petersburg (248,098)
Orlando (220,186)
Hialeah (217,141)
Fort Lauderdale (185,804)
Tallahassee (159,012)
Cape Coral (151,389)
Pembroke Pines (150,064)

We're the 9th largest city in the state and I have to drive 120+/- miles north/east to find a "not so LHBS"
End Rant

Group brew and BBQ sounds pretty good:D

Rant
No one knows where it is but

The ten largest cities in the state of Florida are as follows, with populations as of the July 1, 2006, United States Census estimate.

Jacksonville (794,555)
Miami (404,048)
Tampa (332,888)
St. Petersburg (248,098)
Orlando (220,186)
Hialeah (217,141)
Fort Lauderdale (185,804)
Tallahassee (159,012)
Cape Coral (151,389)
Pembroke Pines (150,064)

We're the 9th largest city in the state and I have to drive 120+/- miles north/east to find a "not so LHBS"
End Rant

Group brew and BBQ sounds pretty good:D

I'd like to say I understand your frustration, but to the rest of us, 5 cities on that list are Miami

Back