sticky for PJs awesome diagrams?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slakwhere

Reaction score
so PJ has been kind enough to post up diagrams for several members here. any chance we could get a sticky going to see them all? :ban:

Great idea, a good start would be coalescing the links into one post. You may want to see if P-J would be so kind as to send you his links.

I would like to see that too please. I'm just starting my ebrewery build and I'd like to be able to find them easily.

i spoke with him and his major issue would be in having to host it all. given how valuable these are, i'd like it if we could set something up to host them here (or someplace else reliable) so that we have them...

slakwhere said:
i'd like it if we could set something up to host them here (or someplace else reliable) so that we have them...
would google docs work? My brewclub uses it a lot for grain orders, etc. it's free

if we can store jpg's direct i don't see a problem with this at all. i'll contact PJ and let him know he can be hosting his stuff there ;)

This would be a huge help to members. Instead of fishing through a ton of threads trying to find one to fit their need, they would have one repository to search. Then choose a diagram. If it's not perfect, have PJ edit it instead of starting from scratch.

Back