Help!!!!!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutine Bullfrog

Bullfrog Brewers
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I can't stop brewing!! I just got my two extra Better bottles (4 total) so I can get started on Edwort's Apfelwein and Yooper Chick's Sawtooth Ale. The problem started when I selected a Belgian Strong Ale and an intense IPA, both of which need months to age. I started freaking out because I didn't have anything to drink. So I ordered another better bottle and did the oatmeal stout. Couldn't wait for that to get out of the secondary so I bought 2 more better bottles. While I was ordering I decided to get a Keg set up, then saw a couple of 5 gallon igloos on eBay so I can do All Grain.

I CAN STOP! HELP!!!!
071.gif

Your going to be hooked up in a couple of months. Just remember to try and cycle your brewing.. Like one batch per weekend even if you have the supplies for more. That way in a couple months you will have homebrew ready for drinking every weekend!! Then it gets interesting

I feel your pain. I am doing the same thing. Problem is SWMBO (who I only get to see on weekends) is getting tired of starting every weekend date off with a trip to my LHBS.

time to get a keggerator, 8 kegs, and some free closet space. Brew like a madman for 2-3 months straight - get a huge stock of beer - put in closet and age while you drink the oldest stuff. You'll never have green beer, and you'll never run out unless you stop brewing for 2-3 months ;)

sirsloop said:
time to get a keggerator, 8 kegs, and some free closet space. Brew like a madman for 2-3 months straight - get a huge stock of beer - put in closet and age while you drink the oldest stuff. You'll never have green beer, and you'll never run out unless you stop brewing for 2-3 months ;)

Just ordered a keg set up and have been putting out feeler for an extra frig to convert.

P.S. your not helping :)

beeraggie said:
I feel your pain. I am doing the same thing. Problem is SWMBO (who I only get to see on weekends) is getting tired of starting every weekend date off with a trip to my LHBS.

Just wait until she wakes up and rolls over in the morning wanting sex, only to find that you are already out in the garage brewing!:D ;)

Back