Brewing TV - Episode 28: Back to Basics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNorthernBrewer

Reaction score
BTV%2028%20-%20low%20angle%20stove%20pouring%20copy.jpg

We begin 2011 by getting back to the basics - stovetop extract brewing. There ain't no shame in our game! And because Jake is completely out of homebrewed goodness at his house, the boys are making two beers at once. Jake is brewing a German Alt. Dawson has something special up his sleeve - a session-fied Cascadian Dark Ale. Three dudes. Two burners. One heck of a time looking at ways to get the most out of your extract brewing experience

http://www.brewingtv.com

All for brew, brew for all!

Great episode as usual. I agree with everything that they said about extract brewing. I started there for every reason they mentioned i wanted to get the basics down and move on and up from there.

Doing mini-mash now and once i get some more funds i plan on making the jump to AG. Until then i make GREAT beer (atleast i think so and who is most important when it comes to homebrew) doing mini-mash/extract brews.

Cheers :mug:

Back