• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED- 4 Perlick faucets, forward sealing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alowell

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just got a new 4 faucet draft tower and would like to replace the standard faucets on it with Perlick forward seated ones. Would be willing to buy or trade for something? Even if you needed the 4 standard faucets and some cash too. Let me know if anyone has any! Thanks so much, have a good one. Oh, I am in Boulder, CO if that matters.

Thanks,
Andrew

Howyeh, Andrew!

They're pretty rare on here, since when folks buy them, they tend to stick with them.

I think for the most part, you're better off snagging those from AHS. Their price on them tends to be around about what most folks would sell them for ($28.95, I believe) especially when you factor in their flat rate shipping. (There was a guy a couple weeks back selling some used ones, but wanted $35 each!)

Thanks ubermick. I check Austin out and see what they have. Thought I'd try here before there! Thanks again

Back