what is everyone brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THEDIETZ

Reaction score
I am running low on beer so I am trying to get 4 5 gallon batches done. Last ngiht did a nut brown ale. Today so far I got another Oktoberfest ale done....now working on a pumpkin ale.....and tomorrow doing to do an IPA! Hopefully I can get all 4 keg taps running again soon! It is sad when you only have 2 choices! :mug:

I'm bottling two batches, then brewing Edwort's Hefeweizen, then collapsing somewhere. Tomorrow I'm brewing up a Wee Heavy of sorts.

My buddies wife was away all week so we brewed:

Double Chocolate Stout, Holiday Spice Ale, Scotch Ale, Red Ale, Stout, Cherry Ale, Nut Brown (31g all together, two of them were my 3g batches)

and i am attempting my 1st all grain on Monday!!!

I brewed a Belgian ale last night but I don't have the yeast ready to pitch so it's sealed up in my basement and I pray my sanitation was spot on so it won't sour in the week it'll take me to get my yeast order!

I've had the ingredients for my first all grain for a couple of weeks and I'm DYING to find the time to sneak it in to my schedule.

I am running low on beer so I am trying to get 4 5 gallon batches done. Last ngiht did a nut brown ale. Today so far I got another Oktoberfest ale done....now working on a pumpkin ale.....and tomorrow doing to do an IPA! Hopefully I can get all 4 keg taps running again soon! It is sad when you only have 2 choices! :mug:

Its even worse when you blow through 45 gallons, and then realized that you don't have any more beer.:( However tomorrow will be The Return of the Pipeline, Irish Ale, APA.:rockin:

Fermenting the Bee Cave Haus Pale Ale right now. Want to do an IPA, but I have wine in my other carboys so it may have to wait until a carboy frees up.

Bottled my Duvel clone today and will be brewing the English IPA from Brewing Classic Styles on Monday.

7.5 gallons of thunderstruck pumpkin right now (a bit late) and 5 gallon berlinner weisse deposited into primary three days ago. 10 gallons belgian blonde started 1 week ago! pipeline expansion!!

I've got an APA in the boil kettle as I write this. Overshot my gravity a lot this time, so it's bodering on an Imperial IPA. My brewhouse efficiency isn't usually very good. Typically about 70% and sometimes a little less than that. This one clocks in just shy of 82%. Oh well, I'll deal with it I guess.

Today I bottled an American Brown Ale, poured (I can't use the word "brew") EdWort's Apfelwein, and brewed Northern Brewer's India Pale Ale extract kit. All while RDWGAHB!

Good day.

Last night I did the AHS Strong ale AG kit. Started at 8pm, finished at 2am. Was fun. Was just my second AG and it went well. 3 more kits arriving on monday and hope to do another next weekend. Got 4 batches going at the moment.

I'll be brewing up a honey cinnamon porter tomorrow. Made a starter this morning with my first washed yeast batch. I'm hoping the starter will be ready by tomorrow afternoon.

Well if MoreBeer and UPS come through I'll be brewing an Oktoberfest lager and a Milk Stout next weekend.

My first all grain batches without a mentor holding my hand - wish me luck!

Back