• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual Gauge Primary CO2 Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DKershner

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is for a single body, dual gauge primary CO2 regulator. The only thing that is wrong with it is that the low pressure gauge goes to 160, which makes it somewhat difficult to be really accurate with your pressure. Plus, I just don't need 2 primary regulators. The gauge can be replaced for less than $10 if needed. None of the other stuff in the picture is included, just the regulator.

This model is actually from kegkits.com, my order actually came and was complete and working. Sorry for crappy phone pictures, if you really want to see it, I can take better ones, or answer any questions you might have.

SOLD

reg1.jpg

reg2.jpg

Thanks Baja, you can read my mind......oh well, another reason for me to Relax and have a homebrewed AHS Kolsch :)

P.S. Yeah, I do want it and will be sealing the deal tomorrow.

Back