Stone Sublimely Self Righteous Ale...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha... No kidding?...

I just found it at my local liquor store... They also had the Russian Imperial Stout in the bombers as well...

I also read up on it and it says it is a January release... Getting ready to pour some here in a few... Will post pics...

:mug:

the 11th anniversary was probably one of my all-time favorite beers so i was extremely happy to hear about this brew.

when it arrived out here i made sure to pick up a half-case and been enjoying them slowly. just as amazing as i remembered it being:mug:

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

As riored4v said, and after further inspection, this is their 11th Anniversary brew... Oddly enough, I found one of those at the same liquor store about a year ago... Total fluke as we don't get a lot of hard to find stuff out here...

Not bad...

:mug:

Hey Duck-

What was that bomber you brought by the other day?!

I cannot get that out of my head (or tongue..)

It was X something and it was great. Of course it was before noon! :)

Call me when you need to sample more bombers (or kill some deer...)

I cannot get that grapefruit flavor out of my mind... I want to reproduce something like that. Maybe after my whe3at and my wit. And the dishes... I have to do the dishes from dinner. Must stop posting....

Let me know when you all are drinking.

Yeah that was some good stuff... I think I have their IPA hiding in the fridge somewhere... Can't wait until next year's LA trip...

Back