Howdy from Myrtle Beach!~

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johntangus

Reaction score
Hi, i've been lurking a little while. I just started homebrewing again after about 15 years. i did it in college with mediocre results. i was a dirty college student who had a hard time keeping everything sanitized in my bachelor pad.

Anyway, i've now brewed two batches, an extract/steeping grains kit from midwest - the Hex Nut Brown Ale, which turned out delicious. And then i made the jump to all grain with the Liberty Cream Ale kit, which i have re-named the Carolina Cream Ale, in honor of the 2009 National Champion Tarheels. It is in secondary now.

I am obsessed and addicted. Unfortunately, the two LHBS that were here have both closed their doors. So, i do all my shopping online.

Welcome! :mug: I can't wait until summer, since we are coming down to your neck of the woods for a week of sun and relaxation. I plan to bring along plenty of homebrew to help with the relaxation part, too.

Back