What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hop rhizomes. Anybody know why the Chinook, Cascade and Columbus look like a root and the Centennial looks like a twig?

Ingredients for a summer saison, but NB messed up and my US Saaz were double the AA that I wanted

SAM_2694.jpg

SAM_2697.jpg

Two kits from northern brewer: black ipa and bourbon barrel porter plus the ingredients for a one gallon batch of the15 min boil ipa recipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

two SS locknuts for to finish up my first mash tun, but ohh wait theya re 1-1/2 and not the 1/2 i ordered. Now i wait for them to ship out the right ones.

somethings wrong with this picture

IMG_20140409_171955.jpg

A Blichman floor burner, with leg extensions, and a stainless steel dry hopper for the keg. Oh, and four ounces of citra hops for my fortunate island clone.

Lots of yeast from Coyote68. He sent 2 jars of his washed kreik mixture, 1 jar of Rosealare blend, 1 vial of ECY 1, and 1 vial of ECY 5. He is the man! :rockin:

Finally got my Federal return the other day,so I ordered a couple of pipe line fillers from More Beer a bit ago! Refinance went through as well. finally got finances to go my way so I can brew a couple batches every month again! :ban::tank::ban:

two SS locknuts for to finish up my first mash tun, but ohh wait theya re 1-1/2 and not the 1/2 i ordered. Now i wait for them to ship out the right ones.

somethings wrong with this picture

Where did you get those? I need some, but I've procrastinated because they are usually $5+ each whenever I see them.

Finally got my Federal return the other day,so I ordered a couple of pipe line fillers from More Beer a bit ago! Refinance went through as well. finally got finances to go my way so I can brew a couple batches every month again! :ban::tank::ban:

Glad to hear things turned around for you.

Boy,did I get a surprise from More Beer! first thing this morning! I just ordered two beer kits yesterday afternoon,using their own shipping method. Besides being free,it got here first thing this morning. Only one more kit to go. I was headin' out the front door @ 8:45am,& the first of two boxes was there waiting. I remember them having a warehouse in PA,but wow! :rockin:

Nice job! Is that the Saison you sent me? If so, I can see why it placed. Very good.

Thanks, it was that same beer. Got third in the category with a 38, cant complain with that! I can complain that I only have a 6 pack left though, time to re-brew something for the first time.

The bed tray I got my wife to go with her new laptop came in today. It's made out of Acacia wood. I think it looks like the darker parts of Philippine mahogany. Box #2 from more beer won't be here till Friday. Guess I'll be brewing the ESB first.

books!
Water: A comprehensive guide for brewers
Tasting Beer
The Complete Meadmaker

and 2 cpu fans for a double stirplate I'm working on.

Back