NNJ / NY Group Buy Feb/March

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7tom,

I don't think Rommel will get that answer until everyone confirms, and he calls to place the order.

Won't be long now.

Thanks for updating the spreadsheet. Looks like no >2k # discount. bummer. what did the company tell you?

Was hoping:
GW‐PALE $0.58/lb x 50lbs/bag = $29.00/bag,
but showing $0.61/lb x 50lbs/bag = $30.50
BZ‐PILS $0.64/lb x 55lbs/bag = $35.20/bag,
but showing $0.67/lb x 55lbs/bag = $36.85

Didn't do similar calculation for other selections. These two are are the only one's I'm puchasing. If the like ~ $1.50 difference is being antied up for your effort then I'm cool with that, you deserve something for this effort. If it's company not giving discount then just illuminate. Thanks!

I need confirmation from everyone prior to ordering. I'm not sure Willum has done so, I'll send a PM

EDIT: 7TOM, I have you down for BZ-PILS x1 and GW-2ROW x 2, not GW-PALE, which isn't even on the spreadsheet

yea, spreadsheet correct. my sample calculation wrote down wrong name, prices same on catalogue for both, my fault for confusion. You are wright and the spreadsheet correct for my order selections. BZ-PILS x1 and GW-2ROW x 2

Is there any way to still get in on this or is it closed?

Sorry man, it's closed. We're at 42 sacks. There is only one guy who has yet to confirm his order but he only ordered one sack.

OK everyone, NCM has us on the lowest (poundage) of the prices categories so the spreadsheet has the right figures. My paypal email address is KenKeller (at) Gmail (dot) com. REMEMBER: If you are using a credit Card with PP, please pay the fee yourself. When setting up the payment, choose the "Personal" tab, and click on the "Payment Owed" radio button. Once payments are made I'll place the order and set up the delivery date. Please be prepared to have your calendar clear to make your pickup.

EDIT: I will try to get this delivered around mid-week and Defiant would appreciate it if you pick up before Saturday. Please note their business hours. The following is from their website. I know that they often stay open later than 10pm Mon-Thurs.
Sunday: Noon – 8pm
Monday – Thursday: 2pm – 10pm
Friday & Saturday: 2pm – Midnight

OK got it. I just set up a new Paypal account for this. Will send money today or tomorrow.

jim morley (Murgala)

Hi Romelmagic

Here is my math: 3 X $46.20 (per sack) = $138.60 + 7.29 (shipping) = $145.89

Is this right? The total on the spreadsheet says $194.29

Did something go wrong when you altered my order?

Best,
Jim Morley (murgala)

Hi Romelmagic

Here is my math: 3 X $46.20 (per sack) = $138.60 + 7.29 (shipping) = $145.89

Is this right? The total on the spreadsheet says $194.29

Did something go wrong when you altered my order?

Best,
Jim Morley (murgala)

Yes, you are right. I had cleared out the sacks that you cancelled yet for some reason it was still adding something. Your figure is right.

NY-NNJGroupbuyFebMarch2012-1.jpg

Whats' the percentage value to add if paying with credit card via PayPal? I owe $105.14 on spreadsheet, so what do I mulitply by? Is is 1.025 (2.5%) or what? Thanks for the math help.

paid! I'm gonna shoot for Friday evening so i can get some drinks and bbq while i'm up there. Will you confirm again once the grains are there, or can i set this pick up time in stone?

7tom said:
Whats' the percentage value to add if paying with credit card via PayPal? I owe $105.14 on spreadsheet, so what do I mulitply by? Is is 1.025 (2.5%) or what? Thanks for the math help.

7tom, I think it's calculated during the payment. You just have to choose that you pay the fee versus rommel paying it.

got ya guys. As far as what the % is, i'm not sure. There will be an option during the process that asks who is going to pay the fee.

As far as delivery, I was at Defiant last night and spoke with Neill. Unfortunately, next Saturday is St Patrick's day and it is going to be extremely busy & crowded there. He really doesn't want to have the delivery next week, so it seems I'm going to have to shoot for the following week.

Understandable... St. Patty's Day is probably pretty big there... wonder if he dyes the abominable snow beer green? PAID!

Great Western is 50pound bags so its only $31.50 per sack. I'll paypal the $67.86 over tomorow morning. Thanks

"gm-2row" seems to have total of 5 bags on order, but for some reason the total column on far right says 4 total. Something wrong with that cell in spreadsheet ...

Good catch, thanks. Luckily it doesn't affect the total # of sacks as that is added from each buyers column.

I've placed the order and requested a delivery on Tuesday 3/20. Willum, by default, is being removed from the buy as he had never confirmed or replied to my PM. I will be adding a sack to my order.
I will let you know once the order is finalized.

Order is finalized and paid. I will post again once delivery is made, which is supposed to be after 3pm on Tuesday 3/20

Just a reminder that today is delivery day. I'll post again once it is actually delivered.

Well well. They delivered it yesterday. So its here. I'm not certain where they'll be storing the pallet though

OK, so the pallet is next to the tables for now. Please use the brewers code - the guys at Defiant have nothing to do with the buy so they will not be able to help. They are simply storing it for us and had taken it off the truck. There is a sack of Best Vienna that is in a CMC sack but it dies have "Best Vienna" written on it. Please leave the pallet neat and don't leave sacks all over the place when going through it.

Picked up...
As for the "Best Vienna", I took the one that says "BestMalz"/"Best Vienna" on sack.

And Thank You, Rommel.

Picked up! Thanks so much to Romelmagic (Ken) for all the work you do!

Jim M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back