No Carbination

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowchrome

Reaction score
I used some carb tablets in this batch of beer but a week later nothing. I used the amount the package said but all flat what did i do wrong?

Welcome to HBT! You didn't do anything wrong, you're just trying to drink it too soon. It usually takes 3 weeks at 70° to get full carbonation in bottles.

Welcome to HBT! You didn't do anything wrong, you're just trying to drink it too soon. It usually takes 3 weeks at 70° to get full carbonation in bottles.

Nurmey nailed it..for most beers of average strength it is about 3 weeks if stored at 70 degrees.... Some may take longer (I have some that take 6-8 weeks) some BIG beers may take months...and some may be ready in a couple weeks.. Just realx, try another one in a week, then a week later until they carb up...

Here's some general info on this for you...https://www.homebrewtalk.com/558191-post101.html

And welcome!!!!!

:mug:

Latest posts

Back