All Grain from Amazon.com... seems really nice... oddly CHEAP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUMP BUMP...

Anyone had any luck, any comments on the malts sold by Amazon?? Anyone used the Coleridge malts? I am curious.

Anyone had any luck, any comments on the malts sold by Amazon?? Anyone used the Coleridge malts? I am curious.

FYI, Coleridge = Briess on Amazon.

I bought 10 lbs of the red wheat, munich, victory, caramel 80, and dextrin malts. All are of good quality and the average price (shipped) was $1.30/lb which is pretty darn good for specialty grains compared to AHS, et al. So, yes, I'm a satisfied customer. :)

But, I looked the other day and they're out of stock on many of their items and some of the prices have gone up $3 - $4 per 10 lb bag. I'm still crossing my fingers this turns out to be a good long term deal...

Yeah, they are out on all of thier base malts... actually I have never seen thier base malts in stock!

I have been ladding in several of the crystal malts as they have them in stock and find them all to be fresh, dry etc - Everything I have brewed with them has turned out fine. Just waiting for them to get the stock levels right and this will be great for those next day orders.

Back