Possible new Homebrew club?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tochsner

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have been brewing for about a year and a half. I would like to get into a homebrew club to have some people to brew with and to get some feedback on my beer. I live near Mukilteo and there are a number of good clubs around (GEBL, BREW ect.) but they all are pretty big. I would like something smaller. I would like to hear about any in the area that are small but I am also considering starting a club.
If you brew and are near Mukilteo and would like to talk about starting a club, reply here or PM me. If we get some interest, we could meet and discuss how we might go about it.

I haven't forgot about this thread. End of the year business stuff has me hoppin'. I hope to do something early in the year.

I live in Edmonds. Count me in. My wife and I are purchasing our first house so I will be able to put my all grain rig back together.

Right now, near woodinville. But will be moving closer to Thrashers Corner area in April.

Very cool, I'm pretty close to Thrasher's Corner. All of my brewing stuff is in up Bellingham with a few friends since they have more space right now, but I'd still be up to meet some fellow brewers in the area.

Hey there F_R_O_G, not sure if this became a club or not but I'm in Everett and not associated with any clubs yet myself. PM me if that beer-for-advice offer is still up or if you want an extra pair of hands at a brew session :)

Im in everett and im a noob about to buy my first kit from homebrew heaven so i would like to know about something local as well.

Lake Stevens here. Looking to split batches. I'm almost more into just seeing how the final product is then getting on to the next brew. I'm somewhat experienced (about 20 batches). Would like to double and triple that number very soon. I've got a complete all grain set up. 5 gal. HLT, 10 gal MT, 9 gal kettle.
Feel free to message me.

Back