Olympia WA Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okee Doke. Someone from another site cancelled their order. Check out post #78 of this thread for the updated quantities. Act as fast as possible, some won't last for very long. First to post in this thread is the first served.
Enjoy

I would take:

Grain
1 bag Great Western 2 Row
1 bag NW Pale Ale

Hops:

1lb Magnum
1lb Nugget

If possible 1 lb. Chinook, although I see it's out.

Thanks for doing this!

I'll take some hops off your list from #78. I'll take 1 pound of Mt. Hood and 1 of goldings.

I already have an order in, unpaid.

Bopgun23
GWM 2 row 1 $27.50
Bairds Maris Otter 30lb $22.80
Best Malz Pilsen 1 $40.20
Best Malz Wheat 15lb $11.25

Total $101.75

Adding the hops in
Mt. Hood 5-8% $7.61
Golding 4-5% $7.35

New Total $116.71

Please confirm new total in thread or PM, and I'll send payment tomorrow!

Thank you again!

ATTENTION Y'ALL ORDERING!

If anyone is in Seattle, I'm going down to pickup my order with a truck. I'll have lots of space to pickup extra stuff.

If anyone would like to chip in a few bucks for gas, I'll be happy to pickup your order. You would need to pickup the order from me either that day (Sat March 19), or the next (March 20).

Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Rob

Add that Hallertau to my order if you still have that pound left...

2 bags of GWM 2 row
2 bags of GWM NW Pale Ale Malt

3 bags - 2 Row
1 bag - British Pale Ale-Maris Otter

<edit>removed hops</edit>

3 bags - 2 Row
1 bag - British Pale Ale-Maris Otter
1 lb - Centennial hops
1 lb - Cascade hops

You need to check the updated hops list on post #78. Neither of those hops are available. I wish they were! :)

Got Grains?
Got Hops?

Orders close at noon on 3/15/11. If you have an order in and have received an invoice, payment would be appreciated sooner than later so that I can get the paperwork out of the way. Post #79 has the list of who's paid and who hasn't. Remember, if payment is not received by noon PST on 3/16/11, your order will not be processed. If by chance I haven't provided an invoice, pm me and I will resend it. Enjoy!!!

p.s. I never realized how much work this would entail. LOL!!!

C'mon people - get it paid! If you had grain only and don't pay, it's easy enough for him to drop your order, but if you said you were buying hops, then it messes up the quantities that he'll be left over with.

Got Grains?
Got Hops?

Orders close at noon on 3/15/11. If you have an order in and have received an invoice, payment would be appreciated sooner than later so that I can get the paperwork out of the way. Post #79 has the list of who's paid and who hasn't. Remember, if payment is not received by noon PST on 3/16/11, your order will not be processed. If by chance I haven't provided an invoice, pm me and I will resend it. Enjoy!!!

p.s. I never realized how much work this would entail. LOL!!!

Seriously, thank you. It's pretty obvious this was a ton of work. We all appreciate it!

Just sent my payment. Thanks again for putting this all together. I know it turned out to be a lot more work and headache than you originally thought!

I'm hoping to get in. Waiting for a check. If it gets in tomorrow, I'll order immediately. Hoping I won't cut your plan too close. I'll bow out if the procrastination thing causes inconvenience. Darn recession!

I would like one bag of Bairds British Pale Ale Malt $36.90, and 1# tettnang, 1 # mt. hood I am in Seattle and will be picking up my order. pm invoice thanks for the group order

I will take an additional 2 of spalt if you need to fill out that order. just send me and additional paypal invoice since I already paid for my firts order.
Should I just send you payment since I already paid for the shipping?

Sorry for the late post, If it is not 2 late i will take a pound of the following
Cascade, Fuggles, hallertau, saaz, spalt, tettnang, willamett, and finally perle
Thanks

It isn't too late, but you need to check post 78 to see which hops are really available. Most of the ones you listed are not.

Sorry man. Making you work hard... I will take the last tettang This should fill out your tettang

Last tetnang goes to briandnj. Orders are CLOSED...... Thank god. For all unpaid orders, you have till noon on 3/16 (tommorow) to pay or your order is cancelled. If, by chance, there are orders that get cancelled due to lack of payment, I will add to post #78 of whats available. Lets get these orders paid for.

This started as a grain buy and suddenly went to being a group hops buy. Funny how life will throw you a curveball. I would have thought you would have no problem filling up a pallet.

I got the pallet of grains covered. Hops went crazy though!!! FYI, I am ordering 220 lbs of hops. Effing Nutso.

payment sent for additional hops.. Thanks for all the work you put in!!! This is greatly appreciated from us all!!

I got the pallet of grains covered. Hops went crazy though!!! FYI, I am ordering 220 lbs of hops. Effing Nutso.

Unpaid People

Sheepy
Frailn
xjncoguyx

I paid via PayPal yesterday (3/15) - And thanks for this awesome hop order!

220 lbs of hops.... Better hope LEO doesn't pull you over on the way home. They'll surely assume your bundles of stinky leafy green are something other than hops.

I havent received payment yet frailn. Yours are hops, so it doesnt really effect the order. I will keep an eye uot for it tho. As soon as it is received, I will ship out (after receiving the hops of course). By the way, I am sick and am putting in the order as of now. Payments made after right now will be refunded immediately.

Posting this one more time...

If anyone is in Seattle, so am I. I'm going down to pickup my order with a truck. I'll have lots of space to pickup extra stuff.

If anyone would like to chip in a few bucks for gas, I'll be happy to pickup your order. You would need to pickup the order from me either that day (Sat March 19), or the next (March 20). I live on Capitol Hill.

Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested. No PMs, please.

Rob

Okay, jumped the gun....out of the following hops and the reason! Goldings - all sold out but getting more in from Hopunion, date????Sorachi Ace - all spot hops sold out - only contractsSpalt - all spot hops sold out - only contracts. Let me know! Jo.

This was the message I got from the sales rep. If you had a hop variety of these ordered, you will be refunded the cost in the am via paypal. Sorry, not in my control.

Justin

Do you have any hops not accounted for? I bought 5 pounds because it fit in a 12.95 flat rate box. My deal is much better with 5lb.

Do you have any hops not accounted for? I bought 5 pounds because it fit in a 12.95 flat rate box. My deal is much better with 5lb.

I'd rather replace with another variety if there's one available too. Just let me know either way.

I'll echo what 1234 and I_B_Mongo said, I had a pound of Sorachi but I'll take any other pound you have laying around instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back