FT: Surly Wet. ISO: awesome IPAs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoffey

Reaction score
Got some fresh Surly Wet. If you have Heady, Sip of Sunshine, or any other top notch IPA's aside from Pliny (have some of that at the moment), let me know. Also would consider Rare Barrel or BCBS Vanilla Rye.

I've got Cigar City Jai Lai and Northeast Fl beers. I'm interested in beers from your neck of the woods.

What is the ratio on Rare barrel and Vanilla Rye. Also, what rare barrel

I'm not sure what would be considered fair for the ratio. I'd imagine at least two to one but possibly more. I'm willing to work that out with you.

For Rare Barrell, how about impossible soul? I'm not sure what is current with them or not at the moment so I'm very open.

I'm not sure what would be considered fair for the ratio. I'd imagine at least two to one but possibly more. I'm willing to work that out with you.

For Rare Barrell, how about impossible soul? I'm not sure what is current with them or not at the moment so I'm very open.

Wow if 2 Wet will get you a Vanilla Rye then I'm considering taking the 20 hour drive from NJ to MN!! [emoji6]

I've had a few requests for it recently. I'd have to check in stores to make sure there is some, but I could go and let you know, if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back