Home Beer and Wine survey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denny

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The AHA has launched the general home beer and wine maker survey! The goal of this survey is to obtain better data on the overall homebrew market. Everyone taking the survey (outside of BA staff and GC members, sorry!) will be entered into a drawing for one $1,000 gift certificate or one of five $200 gift certificates to the homebrew supply shop of their choice.

https://www.research.net/s/AHA_Affiliated

Done! And add me to the list of those who would like to see the results of the survey, I find it interesting to see who likes the same things I do, and from what background they come from. Thanks for posting!

I've emailed Gary at the AHA and asked if the data will be made public. I know it's going to retailers who participate in the survey. I hope all of us will have a chance to see it.

Kinda weird that the question asking what region in which the respondent resides was immediately followed by asking for the zip code...

Cheers!

I just went to the sites & register reciepts to come up with an accurate number since January. I used that for pricing to date.

I was just thinking that maybe they need these numbers to influence the USPS to take on shipping our bottled beers? they have spent a long time trying to get that done...:rockin:

Back