25% Homebrew Products @ Amazon.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nleppo

Reaction score
Found this on consumerist.com:

"25% Off Homebrew Products
Save 25% today when you buy this or other eligible homebrew products offered by Amazon.com. Use the following promotional code when you check out: BREWNG25. Offer valid through February 28, 2009"

Yeah the books were what I was interested in.

Don't need new equipment and I don't know if
I trust Amazon affiliate hops ;)

Edit - Of course, it won't apply to some items
regardless of their place on that list :(

The only thing I found was various 10lb bags of grain,
LME and tubing

There isn't much in stock. Maybe that will change over the next few weeks.

What is the connection between Best Malz and Coleridge? There is no mention of Coleridge on the Best Malz website.

Cheaper than my LHBS for the kits of extract and yeast but as other's said not much in stock. What are the shipping charges approx with Amazon anyway?

Cheaper than my LHBS for the kits of extract and yeast but as other's said not much in stock. What are the shipping charges approx with Amazon anyway?

If the item is sold from amazon direct (not a reseller) it is free if the order is over $25. Just be sure to choose free shipping on the final page (they will select basic pay shipping by default).

For example, here is a product that qualifies for free shipping:
Designing great beers. Next to the price it says "eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25."

Here is a product that you have to pay for shipping:
Dell Axim PDA. Next to the price on the right it says "+ $29.99 shipping" and "ships and sold from....." which indicates that it isn't amazon.

What is the connection between Best Malz and Coleridge? There is no mention of Coleridge on the Best Malz website.
Coleridge German Vienna Malt, 10-Pound Bag: Amazon.com: Grocery

Does anyone know if this grain actually comes from Best Malz? Why the Coleridge packaging?

Coleridge.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I just tried to order a bottle washer and a fermentor cap, and it wouldn't let me use the code. Anyone had success?

! Important Message
We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions.

Well, I just tried to order a bottle washer and a fermentor cap, and it wouldn't let me use the code. Anyone had success?

I can't get it to work either. The promotion states that every item in your cart must be sold by Amazon.com (not a reseller). I removed items that were not from amazon and it still did not work.

Coupon worked for me! Got some LME, an autosiphon, stainless spoon, 5-Star's Cleaning/Sanitizing Kit, and a carboy hole sized nylon bag for dry-hopping. Took off 25%, from $81.21 to $60.91.

I can't get the code to work on any Briess Extracts even though they appear to be sold through Amazon

Also not on the ironmaster which appear to be no-boil kits, which I thought it would be fun for some project or another

Latest posts

Back