What are your plans for mothers day this sunday?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much since my mother died a year ago this Saturday, but MD is May 11th.

Call me stupid cause I'm using a 2009 calendar..., but what are you using? ;)

Actually, I took my parents ashes to Hawaii a couple weeks ago and gave them a send off from Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach...:rockin: :mug:

homebrewer_99 said:
Actually, I took my parents ashes to Hawaii a couple weeks ago and gave them a send off from Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach...:rockin: :mug:

Diamond Head is a great spot, and a nice send off!

+1 on the noobs and the jokes. OP - Didn't you mean to ask how to read the hygrometer?;)

homebrewer_99 said:
Not much since my mother died a year ago this Saturday, but MD is May 11th.
Mine April 28th several years ago. No surviving grand-parents either.

But the upside is I don't have to worry about mom's day. : )

Making mom and SWMBO a nice dinner on Sunday. Taking SWMBO and the MIL out to dinner tomorrow.

Then come Father's day I'll get a card and a list of things that she wants done in the yard. Such is life...

I will be flying, ending up in Montreal... but this week we celebrated the day by going out to dinner at a great Irish restaurant and took the wifey to Zales and gave her free reign... she loves those shopping trips.

Packing for a trip to Kyoto. Unfortunately will spend most of the trip writing in my hotel room. Boo grad school.

Back