looking for heavy duty beer/wine crates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CvilleKevin

Reaction score
Do any of you know where I can get some heavy duty beer or wine crates? I've searched the interwebs and found some wholesalers like this one but havent found any at brew stores or restaurant supply places.

http://www.dwplastics.com/crates01.htm

Ideally I'm looking for something big enough to hold grolsh and liter bottles and stackable. Also something with sturdy dividers between the bottles. I'm thinking about playing around with bottle carbing some sweet ciders and need a rack that will withstand a bottle or two exploding.

Thanks - these might do the job. Ideally plastic, a little taller and with a mesh bottom would be better - I've seen them before in restaurants and on catering jobs. I dont know where they get them. I need something that will be easy to clean when bottles blow and tough enough that a bursting bottle doesnt take out other bottles next to it.

Back