Amazon Supply - for all our DIY needs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I'll have to check this out. With having prime already, I could save some money here.

Looks like some Hippy Drugged-up Love-child of Grainger+Amazon? Might be interesting tho.

After looking at some prices, I definately wouldnt say this will replace brewhardware or some other places for me. But if I just needed one or two things, and quick I will look into it. With prime you get free 2 day shipping, so that can help offset the price a bit.

It definitely won't replace Brew Hardware and Bargain Fittings but it will be direct competition for the large supply houses, Granger and the like.

This place looks great if doing a purchase for many people. Who needs a 100 pack of 1 1/4" ID washers and 100 1" silicone O-Rings? 7 bucks per 100 pc O ring, that's not so bad. Not to mention the prime account services being available.

Back