• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT TS2-020 (230V) Love Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed_

Reaction score
I purchased a this love controller by mistake meaning to buy the standard 110V model. If anyone is looking for a 230V model to use in a brew system and has a spare 110v (doesn't have to be Love just something somewhat comparable) and wants to trade shoot me a PM.

Would also take off $10 from retail (plus shipping) if someone wants to buy it outright.

http://www.drillspot.com/products/466544/Love_TS2-020_Temperature_Switch

thanks,

Ed

I think you have a tough sell on your hands. Have you tried to return it for a 110V model?

Not trying to rain on your parade but I think you'll have better luck returning it.

I think you have a tough sell on your hands. Have you tried to return it for a 110V model?

Not trying to rain on your parade but I think you'll have better luck returning it.

I'm in agreement that returning it would be preferable but I made the mistake of waiting too long to build my collar after buying the thing so by the time I realized I had the wrong item it was too late to return.

I've been holding onto it as a spare part for some future build for the last couple of months but figured I'd see if there was an off chance that anyone on here was interested.

Latest posts

Back