Official 2010 "Pay it Forward" Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 2 Stainless 5/16" "T's" for gas line I can offer up. I got these with a bulk buy of commercial kegerator stuff and won't use them since I have a manifold already. Anyone that wants them respond in the thread and then shoot me a PM with your address! Cheers!

I'll take the other if it is still up for grabs.

PM me your info. Not a problem in extract or AG, use them the same way as pellets. I suggest a bag to prevent any clogging.

Dave

Just got them in the mail. Thanks again!!! Stuck them back in the freezer, hopefully it is okay to re-freeze hops. Can't wait to build a recipe and try these bad boys out.

If the second one isn't claimed, I could use it!

Edit- never mind! I saw that it was.

Yooper you're in luck, I dug around in my box and found another. If you want it it's all yours, PM me your address!

:off: Funny Story, I was headed to the Post Office to mail off the other 2 and blew a brake line so these probably won't ship today as I had intended. :mad: Instead I've got a buddy driving me to the "Twilight Zone" to pick up a brake line and some fluid.

Yooper you're in luck, I dug around in my box and found another. If you want it it's all yours, PM me your address!

:off: Funny Story, I was headed to the Post Office to mail off the other 2 and blew a brake line so these probably won't ship today as I had intended. :mad: Instead I've got a buddy driving me to the "Twilight Zone" to pick up a brake line and some fluid.

Wow- really the "bad news", "good news" story here!

I'll PM my address right now- thanks! I'm in Youngstown at the moment, but I'll send my home address because I'm heading home soon I think.

I'm in between Akron & Youngstown, in the middle of no-man's-land! Be safe on that drive!

I konw this thing is supposed to wind down - Just wanted to say a few things -
1) To the folks I sent stuff to, I'm glad we share a hobby and I could help

2) To those who sent me goodies - Thank you sincerely

3) To all who participated - It's great to be part of a community that is selfless and helpful - Homebrewers for the most part seem to be both, and more

and

4) Thanks Yooper for making it all work - look forward to stockpiling goodies thru the year for next years thread!

Hoppy Brew Year Everybody!

:mug::mug::mug::mug::mug::mug::mug::mug::mug::mug:

I think we should have a running 2011 Pay it forward thread as well. It shouldn't just be an end of year thing. think of it like garage sales they happen all year round people just end up with to much stuff and want to get rid of it.

-=Jason=-

I think we should have a running 2011 Pay it forward thread as well. It shouldn't just be an end of year thing. think of it like garage sales they happen all year round people just end up with to much stuff and want to get rid of it.

-=Jason=-

We were kicking this around earlier but it just seemed to die. Many thought it would get too hard to police. Some threw out suggestions but...

So now that holiday craziness is winding down, how bout it Yoop? Think we could police ourselves for abuse, give noobs 1st crack, set up the ground rules ahead of time and adjust as we go, and keep this thing going?

I know I am just starting to take off in this hobby but will be moving in a few months for grad school so will have to trim non-essentials. And I find stuff at thrift stores and garage sales all the time that I might not be able to use but am sure someone could. Finally, we could all use a little karma injection throughout the year!!! :mug:

We were kicking this around earlier but it just seemed to die. Many thought it would get too hard to police. Some threw out suggestions but...

So now that holiday craziness is winding down, how bout it Yoop? Think we could police ourselves for abuse, give noobs 1st crack, set up the ground rules ahead of time and adjust as we go, and keep this thing going?

I know I am just starting to take off in this hobby but will be moving in a few months for grad school so will have to trim non-essentials. And I find stuff at thrift stores and garage sales all the time that I might not be able to use but am sure someone could. Finally, we could all use a little karma injection throughout the year!!! :mug:

We can always do something through the "classifieds". But I'm not ready to commit to a year-long thread, at least at this point. Let's give it a rest for a bit (I have to concentrate on the BJCP HBT competition) and talk about it later on.

Hopefully, my recipient got what I sent, and everybody got a chance to participate if they wanted.

Thanks, everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back