Brewmasters Guide

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard or seen this before. I was just searching the Atlanta craigslist and came upon this.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/for/1518252533.html

2000 beers..hmmm

If you are asking if we think you should buy that thing....
No offense intended, but my best and most honest advice:

DO NOT BUY. When would anyone ever use something like that? Someone is peddling junk as something useful, nothing new. Look at it... it looks like it cost about 44 cents to make in china, and as for the 2000 'beer reviews', just exactly who is reviewing and how would that help anyone?

If you are posting because you are the seller, nice try trolling.

If you are posting because you are the seller, nice try trolling.

Ive should of posted that in fact. I am NOT the seller. I was just pointing this out. I was looking throught the Atlanta craiglist.. I did a search of "beer" and this came up. I wounld'nt troll on here!
Also Im sure it is a POS.. but for a gag gift its funny...but once again IM NOT THE SELLER!

Also know where in my op did I ever mention I was thinking of buying it. I was just making people aware of it!

Ahhh, ok... well then, I DID say 'not to offend', although sometimes my occasional lack of a sense of humor offends people regardless of a forewarning.

I do see the humor in it, for certain. :mug:

Whats funny is that same post is up on my area on craigslist. The seller reposts it everyday too which drives me crazy on looking for craiglist brewing equipment searches. I already made sure to tell my wife that this is not a gift idea and should be avoided like HIV.

Back