What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Large mug of coffee,the 3C or so size. Picking son up from 2nd job all hours of the night getting tiring. Had a couple SA Rebel IPA's last night.

Coff-

the niners take jimmie ward when we have bethea and reid already?... seems like there was not a need... would of rather them take marques lee or a OLB... but im not a NFL GM

Yard sale day in my neighborhood. I hate everything about yard sales.

Reason# 562: get the **** out of my way so I can exit my neighborhood and get to work. That R2D2 diaper genie will still be there 60 seconds from now. Calm down; it's not a race.

/rant

Coffee

More Coff as I decided to work from home so I could babysit this monster. The lid wants to blow-off so bad. It's squealing from the sides.

It's a ghetto setup. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399640721.996417.jpg

About to run to the LHBS for more grain. Don't feel like brewing today as it will be another **** show.

if they do any special releases, i can grab and hold them until August.

The new tap room is nice. they also just re-opened the original location where they age a lot of their stuff. it's a lot smaller and has no real food options, but worth a stop.

Sounds good to me. As long as I can drink CS from the tap and have that lovely view of their cooler, Ill be happy :D

Sounds good to me. As long as I can drink CS from the tap and have that lovely view of their cooler, Ill be happy :D

I have to try some crooked stave when I visit my bro in the fall. Him and his wife like their stuff and it's local for them.
Coffee. Not feeling like being at work right now as it's actually nice out.

I have to try some crooked stave when I visit my bro in the fall. Him and his wife like their stuff and it's local for them.
Coffee. Not feeling like being at work right now as it's actually nice out.

IF you like brett beers, you will love them. Easily me favorite brewery, but damn are some of their offerings expensive.

Coffee, Large Coke from Hardees and Water. Gotta rehydrate and make it through the day. To much HB last night watching the Bruins and the draft..... Just have to make it to 16:00 I got this. :drunk:

Water. Because too many beers last night and not near enough sleeps. Gotta get the older one to school.

IF you like brett beers, you will love them. Easily me favorite brewery, but damn are some of their offerings expensive.

Yeah, only a limited amount of Brett beer experience, but definitely want to explore the style.

Cherry coke. Work is so damn slow again today. Almost half way through the day. Ready for a beer but it's frowned upon at my work.

Reason# 562: get the **** out of my way so I can exit my neighborhood and get to work. That R2D2 diaper genie will still be there 60 seconds from now. Calm down; it's not a race.

/rant

Coffee

Yard sale on a Friday? Stupid ****ers!

Cream soda.

/rant

Coffee

That's reason #1 I love about not living in a neighborhood. :D:D

Hanging around at work helping sample Ninkasi beers to put together a pairing menu. We don't even get Ninkasi here but my work got some, and a place across town is having a tap takeover on Monday. :confused: not complaining though :D

So we've decided so far on Total Domination paired with oak roasted chicken with fingerling potatoes and asparagus. And Vanilla Oatis with sticky toffee pudding.

This is when I don't mind "working" off the clock :D

Agreed, I was expecting some funk.

Any of you water gurus know something I can pick up in a town without a LHBS to lower my expected mash ph from 5.6 to 5.2?

Fins: This may sound crazy and I'm talking about something that is way out of my league...How about a swimming pool store?

That looks great..did you use the recipe on here?

Thanks. Not exactly. Although, it's similar to.

I made a version (pictured) that I put in my oak barrel and I have another version upstairs in the hot tub currently blowing-off that I will not be oaking (same recipe for both beers). :mug:

Thanks. Not exactly. Although, it's similar to.

I made a version (pictured) that I put in my oak barrel and I have another version upstairs in the hot tub currently blowing-off that I will not be oaking (same recipe for both beers). :mug:

Looking forward to trading again for some of that. Like I said, if it were on store shelves I'd buy it.

Thanks, man. For sure.

I have shipped at least 50 home brews in the last week. :D

Back