Amazing opportunity, wish I would've posted it sooner!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chibrewer

Reaction score
For anybody in the Chicago area, I found out a few days ago that Garrett Oliver is going to be hosting a dinner/beer tasting at the Lincoln Park Whole Foods this Wednesday and it's only 30 bucks. Garrett is the head brewmaster at the Brooklyn Brewery and the author of the Brewmaster's Table, which is an excellent reference for beer styles and beer/food pairing. The guy is an expert and he's been known to change the minds of some wine afficianados who swear by wine/food pairings, so this should be a great event.

Unfortunately I also just found out that the dinner has sold out, so this post won't do anyone any good. Luckily for me, I was able to snag two tickets, so I will report back to let everybody know how awesome it was.

I'm flying in to Chicago an Wednesday for the CBC. I've received invitations from so many people for dinners and tastings there is no way I'll be able to do all of them....

but I'll try.

Back