Tragedy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin' Lion

Reaction score
After spending 14 dollars on a six pack of pick-your-own at Total Wine, I wasn't careful when I opened the tailgate and lost one. The worst of it is the one I wanted the most was the one that bought it--Dog Fish Head 60 min.

666-MVC-018F.JPG

666-MVC-017F.JPG

I haven't had the 90 yet (or the 120), but the 60 is a real, real nice beer (IMHO). Not over-hopped, just real well-balanced. One of the best beers I've had in the past year.

I had the 60 minute at the DFH bar here and loved it. It tasted so hoppy and fresh. The bottled version doesn't quite measure up.

I had the 90 minute on tap at DFH and it was heavenly. They serve it in a nice snifter.

FWIW I can say that the DFH 60 smelled really good as I was cleaning up the mess and continuing to unload the car.

I have been drinking the Piraat and at 10.5% this is a strong flavored beer, one I would definitely buy again.

My old Dad would shake his head and tell you that what happened was alcohol abuse. Hell, it was, in the very least, alcohol neglect. Don't let it happen again, or the Proper Authorities will be informed.:mad:

Back