Yankee Ingenuity IX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were to host it would probably be mid February.

any takers??? Hello? Where did everyone go?

;)

Actually the day I can host would be a similar experience to northeastern VT. in February if my wife had anything to say about it. If you catch my drift.

That said, I am up for it if the conditions are right.

Not much help am I? :eek:

BUMP

Seriously. When shall we meet again? I suppose everyone is busy with holidays and such.

Wait 'til Mud season?

hi all,
I am new to the forum but would love to take part. I am not sure what is involved in hosting but I live in an empty state park for the winter.:tank:

Primarily, you need some space and a good source for water (garden hose). Being wintertime, shelter would be nice, depending on the weather, something well ventilated (I have an EZup I could bring, if needed). On the plus side, wee don't need fridge space to keep the beers cold!
Other than that someplace to sit and BS and eat. All those details usually get worked out as the date approaches...

Welcome aboard.
-John

Yup. it is about brewing and drinking beer. Depending on how much is done of the latter it is about staying overnight since most times folks drive a good stretch to get to the hosted site.

Pretty casual laid back. Potluck food is good.

Which park are you at? Could be fun.

I am at a southern park. I just made plans for month of January -going south. But still will try and make the meeting.:ban:

I plan to host the Maerzenbrew at the end of march again. I know its a haul for most of you but just in case you are interested.

Back