Another Piece of Ugly Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So it's time to crush some grain that just showed up from the Fed Ex dude.

Somewhere along the line this week, my daughter decided to play her CD player in my garage and unplugged my battery charger for the Ryobi....so no battery.

I did some digging and found the first power tool my Dad ever gave me...20+ years ago. Stainless steel shock hazard...heavy as the dickens...and sparks flying everywhere...no variable speed on this baby...just on or off.

But boy...did it do the trick with my Barley Crusher.

I thought it was fitting to make it a permanent piece of the brewery.

Drill1.jpg

Drill2.jpg

Drill3.jpg

Had one of those drills until it smoked a bushing. Permanently lubricated seems to be less than 30 years.

Sure is ugly! :D Just do be grinding and reach over and grab the faucet so some other grounded piece of metal in the basement.

EdWort said:
Sure is ugly! :D Just do be grinding and reach over and grab the faucet so some other grounded piece of metal in the basement.

yeah, and make sure it's plugged into a GFCI receptacle.

Sorry for the highjack fella's but I had to comment on one of BM's pieces of equipment... I figured this thread fit like a glove. I love the drip tray... I'm now installing one just like it!!! this rocks

:rockin:

7451-Freezer_WTaps_5.JPG

Back