• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

So cal corny kegs "ball lock" - $35 (orange and cerritos)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're usable as it.

edit: FYI, someone just PM'd me about these cornies. These are not my cornies, but I was replying about them because I recently bought a bunch from this CL guy. They were all fine. Some were in better shape than others, but still, all fine.

I bought some of these kegs on the guy's first run. They were fine. If you have a chance to meet him before everyone else, you can get first pick of the lot. I picked up a few cornies with blue and green rubber bumpers. Pretty cool!

I wish this guy was closer to Ventura County, Orange County gets all the good deals! :)

Yeah he was up in my area (South Bay of LA) last time he did a run. I bought 10 kegs and I know a guy locally who bought 100. The kegs are fine and hold pressure.

I am in Ventura county and I will be making the short drive to the OC to pick up my order. Anyone else wanting to get in on it let me know.

I may be interested in getting a deal going with you monibrew, but I won't know til after july 4th. My wifes cousin works for pepsi here in Ventura and I am going to ask her if they have any there. If they don't then I might jump on this deal since he is not planning to do the run til the end of july/beginning of august.

Back